Renters are insured for public liability insurance, third party property damage insurance, for fire and theft of the vehicle.
Renters can obtain at a small extra cost Full Collision Protection, excluding the first 450 €.
Renters can obtain at a small extra cost Personal Accident Insurance.
The insurance does not cover any damages that may have been incurred while the driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Damages are not covered in the case the car was traveling on an unpaved road, engaged in vehicle racing or engaged in illegal actions.
Damages on the interior of vehicle, under the vehicle and tires are not covered by any insurance if it is not a result of a vehicle accident.
In general the renter should know that the following are not covered by any insurance company:
– From the drivers intention.
– From invasion, hostility, act of war, demonstration, riot, strike, coup d’ etat, revolution, requisition.
– From flood, typhoon, hurricane, windstorm, volcano eruption, earthquake.
– The moment the vehicle is in a ship or ferryboat.
– From fines or the redemption of penalties imposed by administrative, police or judicial authorities, due to law violations or police orders.